Global Laryngoscopes (General Surgery) Market Analysis and Forecasts, 2015-2020 & 2030 with Covid-19 Impact Insights
DUBLIN, Sept. 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Laryngoscopes (General Surgery) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for laryngoscopes is partially driven by growing populations, an increase in the number of geriatric patients, rising rates of obesity, and the diagnosis of various illnesses.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Laryngoscopes market for the year 2020 and beyond. Laryngoscopes are used for viewing the vocal chords, glottis, and to allow for tracheal intubation. Surgeries that use laryngoscopes include respiratory, cardiovascular, and orthopedic procedures. ICU cases incorporate the airway management of patients, as sufficient respiration and oxygenation are critical for successful surgeries.
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Laryngoscopes and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Laryngoscopes market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total installed base, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Laryngoscopes market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Laryngoscopes market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Laryngoscopes market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Laryngoscopes market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Laryngoscopes market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Laryngoscopes market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Olympus Corp
- Hoya Corp
- KARL STORZ SE & Co KG
- Fujifilm Holdings Corp
- Verathon Inc.
- Teleflex Inc.
- Medtronic Plc
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Shanghai Aohua Photoelectricity Endoscope Co Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qh2swt
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets